Hexagon Asset Lifecycle Intelligence Division’s global 3D support team are looking for a software consultant
Hexagon Asset Lifecycle Intelligence Division’s global 3D support team are looking for a software consultant.
The role offers flexibility, with limited travel required, and the option to work either from home
or from one of the European PPM offices, preferably from France or Italy.
- As a minimum possess strong competency in marine engineering or ship building.
- Experience in marine design using Intergraph Smart® 3D is an advantage but not essential,
training will be given.
- Communicate via the telephone, email, online video and in person, employing excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- English is required for local and global communication, an additional European language, French,
or Italian, an advantage but not essential.
- Experience participating in consulting functions and services.
- Customer Service experience and ability.
- Degree qualification in Marine Engineering or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Highly developed skills, knowledge and ability in the relevant technological environment.
- Fluency in the basic technologies underlying the IT industry.
For further information, please click HERE.